Objectives and actions
What makes B-GOOD unique?
- Wide spatial network of honey bee colony data collection with close linkage to existing data
- Innovative autonomous hive-monitoring technologies and techniques
- Machine learning identifying relationships between the HSI and colony state
- Simulation modelling linking data to the desired outcomes of the actor networks and stakeholder groups
- Interactive multi-actor approach for co-creation and co-development of realistic solutions for stakeholders, beekeepers and policy makers
- Learning and innovation system for knowledge transfer involving and targeting EU beekeeper networks