The 2020 Annual Meeting of PoshBee's full project assembly will take place from 14-16 January in Marsille, France.
PoshBee aims to support healthy bee populations, sustainable beekeeping and pollination across Europe. Integrating the knowledge and experience of academics, beekeepers and farmers, PoshBee will:
- provide the first pan-European quantification of the exposure hazard of chemicals to managed and wild bees;
- determine how chemicals alone, in mixtures, and in combination with pathogens and nutrition, affect bee health, and;
- meet the need for monitoring tools, novel screening protocols, and practice- and policy-relevant research outputs to local, national, European, and global stakeholders.
More information to follow.
The first full project assempbly meeting of the B-GOOD project will take place on 2 & 3 December 2019, hosted by the University of Coimbra, Portugal.
More details to follow soon.
Our Eva has been before to this conference and she thought it very good. It pretty much hits all of the PoshBee buttons, so perhaps we should think of getting involved in a more structured manner. These are the different streams for abstract submission:
1. Risk assessment/Risk management
2. Honeybee Brood Testing
3. Laboratory/Semi-field/Field Testing
4. Non-Apis bee Testing
6. Testing of Micro-organisms (microbial pesticides)